Sunday, April 08, 2007

Post Easter Stuff...

Well, the Easter weekend is just about over. I do feel a little more rested. Friday I enjoyed a nice afternoon with Connor. Saturday I smoked ribs and made a delicious lunch for the family. We just hung out Saturday night and watched TV. Today we went to church and then enjoyed an excellent lunch at the country club.

Right now Monica and Elijah are napping. Connor was feeling 'bad' so he's resting in his room, too. I just put on a brisket to smoke, and thought I'd catch up on blogging a bit. I think Monica and I are going to go for a walk a little later.

Elijah went on his first Easter Egg Hunt today after church. Connor hid some eggs all around the house. It was so much fun to watch Elijah collect his eggs and put them in his basket. That is truly a priceless memory that I'll never forget...! Monica took a bunch of photos, too and we'll be posting them soon.

All in all it's been a good weekend. Bye for now... SC

0 comments: