Saturday, October 04, 2008

Up Early Today...

I awakened at 3:35 AM this morning and have to get started preparing for a tournament at the tennis center. I would have loved to have everything prepared last night before I went to bed but that was impossible. I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was reading to Elijah trying to help him fall asleep and ended up falling asleep with him. Just before I dosed off I prayed to God that He would help me get up in time to fully prepare for today's event, and HE did just that...!

Praise the Lord, I know today will be a good day!

I'm much more of a morning person than a night owl. I'm pretty certain I'll get to bed early tonight, though....!

Well, I'll probably blog a bit more this evening. I gotta get going...! Bye for now...!

0 comments: