Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After Christmas... Now What...?

Ahhh... It was a very nice Christmas. It was kinda sad to not have any visitors this year but overall it was a fun relaxing day with Monica, Connor and Elijah...

I don't know how Monica does it... She was up nearly all night Christmas Eve working on a present for Elijah, and then she and Connor were up pretty late last night, too. Elijah and I were asleep a little after 10 PM. Consequently, we're the only one's awake this morning...

It's 9:30 AM... I'm going to blog a bit and send email out about upcoming programs. The forecast for today is rainy... I don't know if I'll do anything outside today. Although I'd love to get some exercise... A long walk would be awesome...!

If it dries up a little bit I'd also like to take Elijah fishing, or perhaps play tennis with him in our driveway...

Today has the makings of another 'Lazy' day...

0 comments: