Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas 2009

Yay... It's almost Christmas 2009. Christmas Eve has been an enjoyable, relaxing day. I've been preparing some delicious stuffed pork loin rolls all afternoon. Elijah has been helping me. We have also decided to watch all the Star Wars movies this weekend. -That's a nice Chirstmas tradition.... We're watching NEW HOPE right now...

Monica's been busy but has not had a stressful day. Everything is going pretty well for this Christmas holiday.

Church is coming up at 5 PM and then we are going to visit some friends this evening. Looking forward to it...

More later.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the holidays for the kids is the best part:http://www.toptoys2trade.com
I know I have the best time watching my two kids open all there presents. Seeing the excitement and joy on their faces is the best gift I could get. Both already

have their lists ready but my six year old insists on reminding me about a certain toy she wants they are called
Zoobles and as far as she is concerned, they are the greatest thing out there. They would make a

great gift for any child so be sure to get some for the holidays for your little ones.

Frank said...

With the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs

anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.

anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.