Monday, December 06, 2010

Catching up with Coach Sam


Here is a not so flattering photo of me at my 2010 Alumni Tournament. I definitely appear to be very focused on what was going on at that moment. It was actually a very good and fun tournament except for the fact that I sustained a foot injury on the very first point of my first match in the tournament...!

I still look over weight in that picture, but I have been losing weight steadily since switching to a vegan diet... I hope to get in really good shape over the Christmas break and play some tournaments in the spring.

Over all, life is good.

I enjoy coaching and living 'out in the country' at Columbia Lakes. I am going to try to keep up with my blogging and spend less time on facebook in the new year...!

That's the 'Coach Sam Update'... Check back soon... Will try to update every weekend...!





9 comments:

Lauralee Beth said...

Hello Coach Sam. Salutations.

Lauralee Beth said...

Come check out my blog sometime if you'd like.

healthy vending said...

Congrats My Friend! you really looks great! when we can play a litle macht
Regards website design hampshire

Mag said...

Hello from Peru, I like sports and just checking your blog you seem to be pretty good at that sport.

Post the diet!! I would love to lose weith too!!

Cheers!
Waste Collection

chelsea said...

Great blog!

Dallas Dental Implants | Dallas Landscape

Daydream of the Ancients said...

Keep it up! :)

coachforever said...

air force one shoes.power balance.

Lap Band Surgery said...

Hello, iam from California and visit your blog. Nice Blog

Sillygossip said...

Awesome