Friday, May 02, 2014






OK...  It's been way too long since I posted.  Going to try to get back on a routine starting this morning...!

The last time I posted was in February.   March and April have been an absolute BLURR...

I accepted an employment offer at Bay Area Racquet Club.  I have closed down my Columbia Lakes operation.  The past two months have been spent trying to transition from working mostly in and around Brazoria county to Clear Lake.

I am on the road a lot more, but my family has traveled with me a bit so it hasn't been too bad.  Still, it has been quite an adjustment getting used to a new schedule and new routines.

Lots to report:

My nephew, (Joey) has moved in with us.  He's about to start employment at the Columbia Lakes Country Club restaurant. 

I am very busy wrapping up a season of Flextennis. and getting ready for the summer.

Trying to stay tuned in to the Word of God every day.

Just got the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but I am not smart enough to really know how to use it right now, but eventually it will enable me to have a much more functional mobile office on the road!

This photo was taken by Elijah on my Galaxy 3.

Elijah (8 years old) feels more comfortable using my phone than I do...  He's already showed me alot...!

Well, that's it for now.   More News Soon...!

0 comments: