Thursday, August 19, 2004

Catching Up...

Hello Faithful Readers:

Today will be a short journal entry. I'm not sure how many will be reading this anytime soon. I haven't really published this link yet. It's only available by clicking from my prayer journal web page but eventually it will replace the AOL Journal: Coach Sam's Journal.

I hope to have AOL completely closed out by the end of the Month.

The rest of this week is fairly busy. I have lessons all throughout the day tomorrow and all day Saturday. Next monday is heavy trash day so I'll probably be cutting down a bunch of limbs and working in the yard on Sunday afternoon.

I think I'll start a new feature in my journal. I'll call it the Monica Report. I'll just highlight a few things about Monica each time. Things she likes, dislikes, what she's up to, etc...

The Monica Report today is that she's been working on a art project for the church. She's part of a team that's developing murals for the new Peewee Zone. Monica's also been working hard on her tennis game and doing quite well, I might add...!

Well... I've got a very full plate today so I'll sign off here.

More later... -Coach Sam

0 comments: