Sunday, August 15, 2004

My New BLOG

Hello Friends...!

I've had a very busy week. I've decided that I will cancel my AOL subscription at the end of the month. There were several reasons behind this decision. Part of it was financial. First and foremost, Monica and I just can't justify paying for two internet providers at this time. Secondly, I've been having lots of trouble with the new AOL 9.0 software. I've had to uninstall and reinstall it on more than one occasion and I'm tired of all the nonsense.

I'll have to build a new personal website but that won't be a problem. And I can start using outlook express again for my mail client. I've always like OE better than AOL, any way...

I don't have a name for this BLOG yet so for now I'm just calling it 'My New Blog'. I'll come up with a name for it soon. I plan to post a new entry every day.

Normally I'll be posting early in the morning. Thanks for reading my new journal. See you tomorrow...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: