Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Catching Up With Everyone...!

Hello everyone... I know I've been delinquent in posting on my blogs... It's been all I could do to keep my website updated and post in my prayer journal these past two weeks...

Here's a quick update...

My wife has been quite ill... She's had a very painful chest condition for several weeks that has really taken her out of her normal routine. In fact, she's doing much better now but still recovering...

HPTA has been busy... We just finished the Masters tournament and now I'm organizing my team for the state competition...

School has started... We've been adjusting to a new school year schedule. I have a really good routine for the fall but it's just starting to kick in now...

I've been more active in church singing on the praise team and playing trombone in the worship band as much as possible.

I've been plagues with nagging injuries... First my left foot was giving me all kinds of problems, now my right knee is sore... Getting old and out of shape really stinks...!


That's just a quick view of what's been going on... Really, if it's not one thing it's another... And although I have a better schedule and routine now, I still seem to be too busy.

The one thing I've done that I feel good about is I've set aside Sundays as designated 'family days'... We also try to reserve Friday evenings and Saturday afternoon and evenings for family time as much as possible. That's been working out well, actually...

My life is Good.... Really no complaints here...! I hope to keep this blog updated a little better this fall. The summer really is a difficult time for me to keep up with blogging...

Any way, That's the Coach Sam report...! Until next time, Bye for now...!

0 comments: