Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's been crazy...

Here's a photo from our family trip to California in May. I still can't believe how beautiful Bodego Bay was...

Hello... Here is the much anticipated journal entry to Coach Sam's Life... I'm just going to bullet the highlights to get you caught up...

  • Poor Monica has been very sick lately... We're very concerned...
  • I've had an incredibly busy summer, the busiest ever...
  • Elijah is walking and just about ready to start talking...
  • Our house in Houston still has not sold yet...
  • Connor just started 8th Grade...
  • We have a new kitty...'Lucy'...
  • We bought a new car... A Toyota Rav 4...
  • My sister Becky came to Texas for a lenghty visit...

There's many stories behind those bullets... I'll try to get you more caught up as soon as possible. My schedule is just starting to become more manageable now that school has started although I'm slammed today because I missed work yesterday because I took Monica to the Emergency Room in Angleton for chest pains. -We were afraid that she was having a heart attack. As it turns out, she wasn't having a heart attack, but she still has extreme discomfort in her chest area so we're going to visit more doctors today... I'll keep you informed... SC

1 comments:

Edward said...

I will be praying for Monica-and you!!! Take Care!

Eddie