Friday, July 28, 2006

Today is Elijah's Birthday...!

This is Elijah's special day...! He'll be one year old at 5:04 PM...! This is a great day in Chadwell family history...! Unfortunately I have a busy day today. (surprise surprise...)

We're going to have a small family celebration this afternoon. And we plan to have a bigger party for Elijah and his friends from the church nursery in a few days...

More coverage of elijah's birthday can be seen on his blog: http://elijahchadwell.blogspot.com

I also posted a prayer for Elijah on my prayer blog...

Today I have camp this morning until 2:30 PM and then a tournament this evening.

I'm finishing up organizing the Bay Area Gran Prix this morning before my camp starts...

It's a very full day today, but I'll be taking it easy tomorrow and Sunday...

0 comments: