Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where have I been...?

I realized my last post was July 17...! I can't believe how busy I've been... I don't really have a lot to show for myself except working alot and being sick, helping Monica with the baby, and entertaining company....

...That's the condensed version....

When will things slow down for me...? I guess once school starts around August 10 life will start to resemble a little more normal routine...

I really do need to get a handle on things. I'm running myself ragged. We still haven't sold our other house in Houston yet. It will be nice to eventually not have to worry about two mortgages...

I've had a nagging foot injury that's been a real 'pain' if you'll pardon the pun...

It's just been a busy summer. But hang in there with me, I'll get on a more routine blog publishing schedule soon...

About this time last year we were eagerly anticipating the arrival of baby Elijah...! Yes, it's been almost a year. Elijah will be one year old on July 28...! Oh how the time flies....

That's about it... Until next time... Bye for now...

0 comments: