Monday, July 17, 2006

Lots to do...

Have you heard the old saying; Lots to do, and little time to do it in...? Well, that's me...! I'm pretty busy especially the next two days...! I did try to rest up this weekend and as long as I can start to get to bed and be asleep by 10-10:30 PM I'll be ok...

Today I have lots of organizing and corresponding to do.... I definitely need to put in a full day's work...! Sadly I don't have a lot of time to 'journal'. I'd like to just sit here and recount stories of my child hood and growing up years... I'd like to ponder important social issues. I'd even like to dabble in writing some fiction... But right now my schedule allows for none of the above.

If I do have a little spare time I want to be with Elijah. Oh that little boy is such a joy to his mother and I...!

But today is going to be all about tennis. I have to plan some events, market them through email and phone calls and I need to tie up some loose ends with the Gran prix tournament this weekend.

I've got lessons mixed in throughout the day, too.

So that's it. I've got to go now and dive in to my work...!

Bye for now... SC

0 comments: