Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Rain Is Ending...

Yea...! The rain is ending... Finally...! We've had two days of sog... That has not been good for tennis! Yesterday was a rough day for me. (actually for the entire chadwell family...)

Today will be better, though... I've got a good feeling about it...!

This morning I'm working on the Bay Area Gran Prix. I also have an event tomorrow evening. And I have camp today and then a team tennis match this afternoon in Wharton...!

There's not going to be much spare time today for Coach Sam... But I am going to post an Elijah photo this morning. He is 364 days old today... Yes, tomorrow is his one year birthday...! Sadly I haven't blogged much about him this month but I'm trying to make it up starting now... You can check out his blog at http://elijahchadwell.blogspot.com

That's it for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: