Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Welcome Becky...!


My dear sweet sister comes for a visit today. Her plane arrives at 8:20 AM at intercontenintal airport and that's a good long drive from our little home in the country so Monica, Elijah and I will need to get on the road soon.

I have an extremely full day ahead of me. (And rest of the week, too...) But I've got some free time coming up this weekend and I'm looking forward to that and the next few weeks just enjoying my sis' company.



Dear Heavenly Father,


Lord, I thank You and praise You for my family. Father God, I lift up my dear sister Becky as she travels for a summer retreat. I pray that her trip is a safe one. I pray that her visit will be a great time of rest, relaxation, and the end result will be a refreshing and renewing of her mind and spirit. I pray for the safety of her family while she's gone. I hope this time away from Becky will bring about some changes in them as well, especially a deeper appreciation of all the daily contributions Becky makes to the household and well-being of the family.

Lord Jesus, I pray that Monica and I provide the perfect example of a Godly couple and that we make the most of our witnessing opportunity. Let our home be a refuge for Becky's weary soul.

Thank You Lord for this and the many other ministry opportunities You lay before me every day. I love You Lord, and I give this day to You... I pray these things in the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ... Amen.

0 comments: