Monday, January 14, 2008

Elijah's First Movie

We took a family trip after church yesterday to the mall for Elijah to attend his first movie...! We went to see Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything... It was a fantastic time for Everyone. I have a few more pictures posted on Elijah's Blog. He was so excited...!

So, this is my first blog entry of 2008. I simply can't keep up my blogging routine like I used to. There's simply not enough time... Here are my priorities for 2008:

1...More quality time in bible study: Completely read the bible in one year...!

2...Spend more time with my family.

3...Play more tennis and get in shape.

4...Retire from my position with HPTA and narrow my focus to my own local community.

Of course, the top three priorities are normally on my list every year. But this year it will really stick. I've never been more focused and determined to accomplish these goals than here in 2008.

The transition out of HPTA is a big decision, but it's the correct one. I'm sure of that.

So there it is... I press on...

By the way, I will try to carve out a little more time to keep this blog updated. It may just be a chronicle of events and photos for the time being... Don't anticipate any deep thoughts for awhile... If you want deeper thoughts then please check out my prayer journal...






0 comments: