Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Home Schooling Elijah...

Elijah likes to look at books. He is keenly interested in learning to read. In this photo he has scattered the bottom row of books from the book shelf and sitting in the middle of a pile of books. It appears as if he's prepared to spend the rest of the afternoon reading.

Although we haven't started a formal teaching routine with Elijah yet, we are always engaging him in learning activities. He seems very bright for his age, but what parent doesn't think that about their own children...?

I really enjoy my 'daddy time' with Elijah. We read together, watch TV together, play tennis, golf, and go fishing just about every day...! I love spending time with him. I hate it when I come home from work in the evening and Elijah has already fallen asleep...!

I am greatly blessed with a career that enables me to have flexible schedule allowing for quality time with Elijah.

0 comments: