Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Relaxing....

I'm taking the advice of my two kitties Gabriel and Hobbes. I'm relaxing a bit this evening. Monica, Connor, and Elijah are at church this evening. I'm teaching lessons on Wednesday evening for the next eleven weeks. Tonight I had a lite schedule.

It seems really strange to be sitting here in a quiet house. I've got my lap top on my lap and I've got an episode of Star Trek Enterprise running in the background. I don't know if I'll be able to acheive the relaxed state that Gabriel and Hobbes but I'm working on it.

I've got a busy next few days ahead of me. Tomorrow I go to Dallas for a Tennis conference. Then I fly back Friday evening. Saturday I have a full day of lessons, and I've also got a tennis social scheduled for this Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty busy all next week, too.

Actually, now that I think about it, tonight might be my only chance to relax for the next ten days or more...

Oh well, that's the crazy life of Coach Sam...!

0 comments: