Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Political Activist Watch Dog

I plan to use this blog to voice my opinion about what is going on in this once great country. I think it is more important than ever for American Christians to stand up for what they believe in and take an active role in influencing our country.

Many of us, Christians or not, are too busy with the details of our own lives to stop and notice what is happening around us. And in this day and age things can change in a hurry, sometimes in the blink of an eye.

It is my desire to keep completely updated with what is going on in our government since I disagree with much of the platform of the Democratic party that is in power right now.

I pray for Holy Spirit intervention in matters of abortion legislation, and other issues near and dear to my heart.

I am standing in the gap for this country. I ask my Family, Friends, and Americans everywhere to join me in holding our government leaders accountable and keeping each other informed of important issues in our country.

God Bless America.

1 comments:

Frank said...

Seems you are leading a pretty happy life!!
By the way, with the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs