Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I told President Obama...

I emailed President Obama through his website today. You can too. Go to this link:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Here's what I wrote in my message that was limited to only 500 characters:

Dear Mr Obama,

I would like to extend my sincerest best wishes for your next four years as the Commander in Chief of the United States of America. I want you to know that while I disagree with many of your policies and platforms, I am committed to praying for you, your family, and administration every single day for the next four years.

I appreciate that you are committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history.

Kind Regards,

Sam Chadwell


I plan to contact the White House pretty much on a daily basis letting them know in a very nice way how I feel about it's policies and actions.

Wouldn't it be great if Christians every where literally flooded the White House with positive, constructive criticism...?

Hey, we can take a stand for what we believe in without coming across as fanatical religious zealots. I have to admit it's going to be hard for me to be polite when I'm expressing my opposing views on topics such as abortion, but I'm praying that the Holy Spirit will come through for me.

We all have to pray. God is in control. Proverbs 21:1 says: The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the LORD; He turns it wherever He wishes.

Pray Hard. Pray like You've never prayed before. LET'S DO IT, PEOPLE...!

2 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Sam, I am so pleased that you did this. I also sent an email via this site. I agree that one way to be pro-active is to daily make our thoughts known to this president. This is the most transparent I have ever known the executive branch of government to be.

Frank said...

Seems you are leading a pretty happy life!!
By the way, with the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs