Monday, November 16, 2009

Cool Tennis Picture...

I like this photo that was taken of me during a tennis class a few weeks ago. I am demonstrating a two handed backhand technique, but you can see a player a few courts away in the background and it looks like a little miniature player standing on the rim of my racquet. Hey: Don't fall off, Jennifer...!

Special thanks to Sharon McReynolds who has been taking photos during my weekend classes the past month...!

I am gearing up for a big week of Thanksgiving camp activities next week. Go to my website: http://chadwelltennis.com or email me at coachsam@chadwelltennis.com for more information...! Pre-registration is requested so that I can plan good programs...!


1 comments:

Frank said...

With the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs