Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back to Blogging...


Wow... I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. Of course, this is due chiefly to my new fascination with facebook...
Well, I'm trying to kick the facebook habit as my ONLY means of expression. I think Blogging is a good thing. Honestly, It's a GREAT Thing for looking back and seeing what matters concerned you from season to season of your life.
One of my last entries on this blog was a letter to President Obama committing to pray for him, his family, and his administration every single day he is in office.

Wow, I sure failed the President on that committment. Honestly, I am ashamed of the fact that I haven't lifted him or his family up in prayer in some time.

Sure, I disagree with some of the President's ideas and the direction he's taking our country on some issues, but when I am bitter and angry about it, that doesn't do one single thing to improve the situation, does it....?

TODAY, I am renewing my commitment to praying earnestly for Barack Obama...! I think I am going to start a weekly letter of encouragement and constructive criticism to the President. SERIOUSLY. I am going to do that. I'm not being sarcastic.

My attitude towards the President and Congress has been very negative lately. I can stand up for what I believe in without being so overly attacking to individuals on a personal level. In hindsight, I think I have really damaged my Christian witness by being overly negative and critical at times. I'd like to take this opportunity in this public forum to apologize to the President, and anyone else whom I may have offended with callous remarks.

Sorry Guys. That was the 'old' Sam Chadwell... The 'new' Sam is working on expressing himself with a little more tact and grace than I have in the past...!

Anyway... It's good to be back in the blogging saddle...! See you next time...

Coach Sam

2 comments:

Frank said...

With the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs

anna said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the ugg winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.By the way they also sell Ecco Casual Shoes,they are good enough...What a good shopkeeper I think.