Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun Day Fishing With Daddy: The Pics Tell All...


Elijah and I were fishing and I decided I would pretend to be asleep. Elijah climbed on top of my tummy and said 'Daddy, Daddy, wake up...' But I pretended to be snoring....


Elijah took my hat off but I continued to pretend to be asleep.... (Making more snoring sounds...)


Elijah decided to model my hat for mommy who was taking photos...



By the time Monica took this last photo I think I really was asleep, -And this time Elijah was pretending... Yes, it was a very fun day...!


1 comments:

Frank said...

Seems you are leading a pretty happy life!!
By the way, with the coming of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs