Sunday, January 19, 2014

Post Tournament Photo



Here's what I looked like after the Rice - Texas match and my tournament this weekend...

It was a fun and busy Friday and Saturday.  I organized a group to go watch a college tennis match in Houston Friday evening.  That was was a great experience.  But then I hosted a high school invitational tennis tournament at Columbia Lakes Saturday morning and got up at 3:30 AM to start preparing for my day.  The weather was amazing.  The tournament went great.  We were done by early afternoon.

I took Connor and Elijah for a delicious lunch at Lucy's in West Columbia, then puppy Goliath and I were  ready for some SERIOUS 'couch time'.   After a short nap I was as good as new.

The sun is out and it is a gorgeous Sunday...  Ready for church then some more tennis this afternoon...!

Life is Good.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day in Jesus Christ, our Lord and SAVIOR!

~ Coach Sam  Chadwell


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.