Monday, May 01, 2006

Cranking it out this week...!

This will be a short week for me... I'm playing in a tournament in Corpus Christi this weekend. We'll leave Friday morning for our trip so I'll only work Monday thru Thursday this week...

Every day up to Friday should be pretty full. But I am very much looking forward to relaxing at the end of the week. Today I have lessons from 8:30 to 10 AM... Then I'll be doing office work the rest of the day until I go back on th court at 5:30 PM... Then I'm on the court this evening until 8:30 PM....

My day is going full steam already... I awakened at 5:30 AM and blogged a little, then got Connor up and out the door for school... I cleaned out my car a little, took the trash out, blogged a little more, and through it all I've been doing laundry to help Monica get caught up on her stuff... I'm about to empty the dish washer before I head out the door for my morning tennis lessons....

Well... That's it for now... I'm going to post an Elijah picture for the day and then get to the courts...

More tomorrow... Coach Sam

0 comments: