Thursday, April 27, 2006

Keys to Success

One key to my success is having good staff assisting me. Josh Sebesta has helped me tremendously with running the tennis shop while I'm traveling or on court with a lesson. He's helped me with data entry for the Gran Prix Circuit and he's trust worthy and reliable..! I am very blessed to have Josh and others like Vanessa Akins, Brittany Dahl, Jake and Justin Phipps, and my stepson Connor. And of course, we mustn't forget my assistant manager, Peepers .(she's sitting on ice chest to Josh's left)

I've been cooking a briskett all night. I put it on at 11 PM and it should be ready around 11 AM...! I worked on my website alot, too. I still have lots more changes to make but it's coming along nicely.

This morning Monica and I are meeting with Pastor Barclay to discuss officially joining First Baptist Church of West Columbia. I'm looking forward to that.

I teach in League City this afternoon and won't be home until between 9 and 10 PM... I keep that Thursday schedule for a few more weeks then I go into a summer schedule mode that is a little more forgiving...! Yea...!

Well it's about time to take Connor to School... I'd better close here... Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: