Monday, April 17, 2006

Starting the New Week...!

Well, The Houston Coca Cola Open pretty much consumed me the entire weekend. I worked tournament desks for 12-13 hours every day AND commuted back and forth between West Columbia and Houston every day for three days. There were a few 'issues' that came up Friday and Saturday which really tried my patience, but yesterday went very well.

Monica and Connor came to pick me up from the tournament yesterday evening and we enjoyed a nice dinner before driving home. When I got home I was in bed before 9:30 PM and slept pretty much through the night until 6:30 this morning.

I feel pretty good now with all that sleep under my belt. And I'm ready for a productive day. First off, I need to get the club and string some racquets right away. Then I have a camp from 10 to 2 PM. Then I'll need to work on the Golfcrest tournament this afternoon, and then I have lessons this evening from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM... Actually, because of the camp, today will be pretty jam packed and busy. But the rest of the week won't be so difficult.

The next few days I'll be marketing my summer programs very heavily.

Well, there's much I could write about but I'll save it for later. I want to update some other blogs and my websites before I head out this morning. So, until next time... Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: