Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wishing for....

Oh how I wish for a quieter, simpler time. I remember back 20 years ago when I was an assistant pro how I struggled to have enough to fill my day. Now my day never ends...! I long for those times when I had extra time to blog. I could blog stories, funny things that happened, commentary on current events...

Right at this moment I barely have time to report what projects are on my plate for the day that I probably won't be able to complete any way...

Sigh... But I am making a little bit of headway... I have two good part time high school students getting me caught up on data entry a couple times a week. And my Head Tennis Pro starts work this weekend teaching my Saturday weekend class while I'm attending a tournament in Pearland with my junior students...! Yes, little by little I'm getting there...

Today I have office work right up until I have to go to League City for my Thursday afternoon classes. I'm also going to work in the yard for about an hour or so after Monica and the baby wake up...!

I've got lessons until 8 PM tonight... And I finish my Thursday program on May 11... Then I won't be teaching late in League City again until after the summer. That suits me just fine and dandy!

Well... That's about it for now... I gotta get to work here.... Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: