Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hobbes and Dennis

Hobbes is one of our cats. Dennis is Connor's pet lizard. Hobbes occasionally likes to sleep on top of Dennis' cage which I'm sure is not to Dennis' liking. You can see Dennis hiding behind his log directly under the sun lamp, peering up at Hobbes. Oh well, that's the life of Dennis and Hobbes...!

Today I'm working in the office for a little while, then Monica and I are going to go hit some tennis balls. I will be at the tennis shop most of the day today making calls and sending email out for upcoming programs. I have lessons this afternoon from 3 to 8:30 PM...

That's about it... I'm looking forward to this weekend, just teaching a little on Saturday and Sunday and generally taking it easy! Oh yeah... I may smoke a briskett on the back yard smoker tonight... That reminds me, I need to brine it right now....

If I Bar B Que all night then I'll probably spend a lot of time updating my web pages...

That's about it for now... See you next time. -Coach Sam

0 comments: