Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday, April 19

Remember this photo...? Well, those Christmas lights are still up in the tree! But I plan to take them down this Sunday no matter what. And next year I plan to have them down even sooner... ( At least by February or March!)

We're just about halfway through April... That's crazy! The summer is almost upon us... It's getting hot out there... The mosquitoes are starting to bite... Yep, summer's around the corner!

Early this morning I'm driving to Pearland to meet with David Gloger, the tennis pro who's running the Gran Prix this weekend. Then I've got one other quick stop to make before I head back to Columbia Lakes.

My afternoon is pretty full with lessons from 4 to 8:30 PM. I need to string at least one racquet today before my lessons, too.

That's about it... Today is just a work day. More tomorrow...

Coach Sam

0 comments: