Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sleeping Kitties

Hobbes and Gabriel are snoozing after a night of carousing... Hobbes has especially been bad about getting the entire house up in the middle of the night wanting to be let out... That's getting a little annoying, but other than that they are great cats and we love them...!

Today I have lots of office work to do.... I have data entry for tournaments, and website updating to do and email correspondence to send...

And Monica is real sick this morning. I may have to take her to the doctor today. I was going to look after Elijah a lot today anyway, so Monica could catch up on her office work. Her being sick is going to set her back even further but that can't be helped. I just hope she feels better soon.

I've got lessons all afternoon and then tomorrow and Friday my club is hosting a tournament so I'll be busy the rest of the week.

That's about it... I'm going to try to update all my blogs this morning before Elijah gets up and that could be any second...

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: