Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Getting More Sleep...!

I am going to make it a priority to spend more time at home and rest more starting today...! Last night I was up until nearly midnight working on the Golfcrest Gran Prix tournament schedule. No matter what happens I've got to start getting to bed by 10 PM...!

Lack of sleep is definitely wearing me down...! Looking at my schedule from here on out it looks feasible that I should have more down time. Let's see if I can hold myself to that..!

After running a big tournament like the Houston Coca Cola Open this past weekend it takes a few days to get back to a normal routine...! Today I should be getting caught up on a lot of things. The next few weeks my main priority will be to market my summer programs...!

My weekends are booked until the end of May... This weekend I'm traveling with students to the Golfcrest tournament in Pearland. Next weekend I have some kind of conference with the USTA. The following weekend is a tournament in Corpus Christi that Monica and I are playing in... and the weekend after that I'm hosting a junior tournament at my club. My first free weekend is May 20...! And I'll need to teach that morning at the club....! After that there's only one more weekend before the summer is here....

Wow...! Time is marching on! I wonder what it would be like to have a Monday thru Friday 9-5 PM job...?

0 comments: