Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday...!

I haven't posted in a few days... It's been incredibly busy. But today I'm going to kick back and make it a family day as best I can before I dive into the week tomorrow... Here's a quick recap of the past few days.


  • The past two days I've been busy with high school tournaments that were hosted at my club. Monday there is one more.... My tennis shop sales have been great... I definitely need to have more tournaments and large events if I'm going to have a retail store....
  • Yesterday after my morning lessons I spent the afternoon working in the tennis shop with Connor. It's really starting to look good...
  • Monica and I had dinner at Baytown Seafood. It was awesome. Then we did a little 9:30 PM shopping spree at the local Walmart... (Woohoo....!)
  • Elijah had an awesome week... He's pulling himself up a lot now and extremely mobile. He's not walking yet, but will very soon. He's starting to look more and more like a toddler than a little baby...!
  • My summer program flyers are done and I've been marketing like crazy. The registration deadline is May 15. I'm hoping to have the biggest and best summer of my career...!

Later today I have a family drill at 2 PM... I've invited many people to the drill. I'm hoping for a big turnout...! I plan to grill burgers afterwards and kick back at home on the back patio with the Davidsons...

That's my report... Now I've got to run to the grocery store to pick up stuff for lunch and dinner... Bye for now... Thanks for reading my journal...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: