Thursday, April 13, 2006

You Don't Want Any Part of My Day...!

Here's my schedule today and the next few days... The next 96 hours are devoted to tennis....!

I'm working on the Golfcrest Gran Prix right now and need to get finished by 6 AM. That's probably not going to happen, which will put a little stress on my schedule the rest of the day... But we'll see. It will all work out some how...

I take the boys to school at 7 AM and then need to head to Katy to meet Harriet Hulbert to go over the Houston Coke Open details. Then I head to Golfcrest Country Club in Pearland to go over the Golfcrest tournament with David Gloger. Then I get to teach lessons from 2 to 8 PM in League City. After that I get to drive home and collapse before I start Friday's Houston Coca Cola Open. Then I'm running the tournament in Houston all day and night for the next 3 days. I won't even get to come home Friday night...!

Monday I have a camp scheduled at Columbia Lakes but I'll probably take the morning off...! We'll see how I feel... Perhaps I'll have my new Head Pro teach it...!

Any way, I'm going to have to close here and dive back into working on the Golfcrest tournament! That's it. Bye for now... Coach Sam.

0 comments: