Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


Before I met Monica I figured I'd probably marry another tennis pro one day because I felt like only another tennis pro would understand and put up with the crazy teaching hours my profession demands...
Well I married a professional alright, but not a tennis professional. I married a professional artist. However, she does understand and appreciate my schedule.
I definitely do not have a '9 to 5' job and never will...
My sweetheart not only understands and appreciates my profession, she even pitches in and helps out on the court if I need it. -Now that's true love and devotion....! Monica helps me all the time. What ever I need, when ever I need it, I can count on my beloved bride...!
I know many tennis pros whose marriages are unhappy or have crumbled because of the rigors and demands of the profession. I thank God daily that my sweet wife is such a loving, kind, and supportive inspiration to me.
Recently I was honored in my profession with an award for 'Industry Excellence'. I received a nice token personalized with my name on it. Although the award was inscribed to 'Sam Chadwell', I absolutely must give credit here to Monica as well, because she enabled me to excel in my industry, and I would not have achieved the results I have achieved if not for my sweet wife...!
I can't say enough good things about Monica. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's an awesome mom.... Well, she's just plain awesome, period! And I love her very, very much...
She's my perfect valentine...!.

0 comments: