Monday, January 29, 2007

Lots to do today...

My day is jam packed... I hardly know where to start. I have some very good photos to publish but that will probably need to wait until this afternoon... My main task right this morning is prioritizing all the things I need to do...

This weekend was full and busy. We enjoyed a nice family day yesterday. I went to bed kinda late and awakened early because apparently Connor go too hot in his room last night so he turned off our heat. It was 61 degrees in the house when I awakened at 5 AM...

And I awakened to find a giant raccoon in our kitchen. That was exciting... This Raccoon was BIG...! Our Kitty door just can not keep the raccoons out. This is an ongoing problem...

Well, the sun is out at the moment but it's supposed to start raining again tonight.

I'm ready for some sustained sunshine...!

OK, I need to dive in to my day... after i get a few projects completed I'll try to log back in again and post some photos....

Bye for now.... sc

0 comments: