Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR...!

We were all feeling a little under the weather Sunday morning so we stayed in from church and just watched Dr Charles Stanley's broadcast sermon message on TV. Although the day started out poorly, 2006 still ended on a good note.

By the afternoon we were feeling better so we went into Houston for an outing of shopping, indoor golf, and a delicious dinner.

Monica, Connor, Elijah and I rang in the New Year by watching the ball drop in Times Square on television. I was definitely feeling a generation gap with the music and dancing and carrying on that takes place these days.

It was really nice to be surrounded by my sweet family to start 2007.

I awakened early this morning and started the process for making delicious smoked baby back ribs, Connor's favorite...

I'm trying a new recipe this morning... I'll let you know how it comes out...!

Hey, thanks for checking out my first blog entry of 2007....

Happy New Year From Coach Sam!

0 comments: