Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sunshine....!

The Sun is out...! Yesss....! I've been propped up on the couch with a heating pad on my knee blogging most of the morning. I was going to go over to the tennis shop in a few minutes and work the remainder of the morning but Elijah just got up so I'm going to watch him until lunch time and then just work at the shop this afternoon. It seems really strange to have so much sunshine... Honestly, I've forgotten what sunshine was like. I sure hope it stays for a while...!

This morning Elijah and I are watching Cailou, a sweet Kid's Show. Rylee our new puppy was just chasing her tail. It was very funny and Elijah and I laughed and laughed.

My mother in law has recently started blogging again.

http://judyohlemacher.blogspot.com

She's been writing about her childhood memories. I like that. I used to write about my childhood. I need to start doing that again.

I also need to go in my computer and organize my photos... I've got photos scattered out all over in several places, in several folders...

But sadly, work beckons this morning, so I need to close here....

Bye for now....

Coach Sam

0 comments: