Friday, January 05, 2007

Elijah's Cow Costume

I just came across this cute photo of Elijah and Monica at our Church's Fall Festival this past October. He was the cutest little cow I've ever seen...! He spent a good deal of his time during the Fall Festival at the duck pond. As you can see, in this photo he's holding a couple of blue ducks, one in each hand...

I've got over 200 photos from 2006 sill left to publish so be prepared for random photos the next few months until I get caught up...

Today we are having the foundation of our house repaired. There are about 15 workers buzzing all around our property at the moment. We've got jack hammers, shovels, and wheel barrows all going at the same time... I've taken a few photos and will publish them tomorrow.

The rest of the day is a work day and baby sitting day for me. At the moment I'm propped up on the couch with a heating pad on my knee. Throughout the day I alternate heat, ice, stretching, and strengthening exercises. The doctor told me it would be sometime in March before I could expect a full recovery. (sigh...)

Well, that's about it. Until next time, bye for now....

Coach Sam

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Great pictures you are posting. Keep up the knee therapy and you will be your old self in no time!