Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Teddi and Peepers


Here's a photo from my recent Christmas Break Holiday Tennis Camp. Teddi DiBlasi relaxes on the couch with pro shop manager Peepers the Cat during lunch break on the final day of camp. In spite of rainy conditions through out the week camp went very well.

Teddi did a fantastic job assisting with the camp and we had over 20 different participants through out the week. I have posted photos from my camp on my tennis photo blog.

Check them out at http://tennisphotos.blogspot.com


Yesterday was a pretty busy tennis day. I had a good turn out for lessons and league. And my knee didn't hurt too bad afterwards... YEA...!

Today I have an online training on my websites at 10 AM... The rest of the morning and early afternoon I'll be working at the tennis shop. Then tonight is choir and praise team practice...

That's it for now... Check you later... -Coach Sam

0 comments: