Monday, January 08, 2007

Elijah's Car Ran Out of Gas....


Elijah Loves his new car, but unfortunately in this photo he had just ran out of gas. He was trying to push it to the next gas station when I came along with my camera...

Today I stayed at home most of the day and worked on web pages via my laptop from the comfort of my living room couch. Elijah hung out with me and watched kids shows on television until about Noon. It was a nice morning. I enjoy spending my mornings with my little boy.

It's a big help for Monica, too because when I keep an eye on Elijah in the mornings she can get caught up on her work... We've really got a good routine down, I think...

I spent most of the morning marketing tennis programs and updating my new website:

http://www.brazoriacountytennis.org

Tonight I'm working at the tennis shop... We're actually pretty busy for a chilly January night... There's three courts in use at 7:30 PM.

A couple of racquets came in to be strung this afternoon... I need to start them before I leave this evening.

Not much else to report except that today was the first time in about a month that my knee hasn't ached very much... That's a really good sign...! YESS...! -And if I can get enough pain free days under my belt I might even be able to exercise a little more and get in better shape.

Watching the TV show the Biggest Loser really inspired me...

I forgot to mention that I'm also enjoying some quality Peepers time this evening... (Peepers is my kitty that lives at the Columbia Lakes tennis shop) She's a very sweet kitty...!

Well that's about it for now... I'll be back tomorrow... Thanks for reading my blog...!

-Coach Sam

0 comments: