Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Some Cozy Kitties


Things are starting to get a little more back to normal for our kitties. It's taken nearly a month but Rylee (our new dog) is finally doing better around the cats, and they are starting to get used to her, too.

I believe this is our first photo of 'Lucy'. She's the black and white kitty on the cushion. The big orange tabby next to her is Hobbes, of course. I'm not sure where Gabriel was at the time of our photo opportunity. It's difficult to separate Gabriel and Hobbes....

I feel like I'll be staying up late tonight and catching up on my blogging. It's been a fairly productive day. I got a little work done, spent a lot of time with Elijah, and cooked lunch and dinner.

Monica had a good day. She got the bulk of her tax work done today. We're way ahead of schedule from last year... Yea...!

My knee is doing better. Of course, since the weather's been so bad lately I haven't had much of a chance to test it, but still... Rest is Good. And no Pain is better...!

So, this has been the worst January I've ever had in my career lessons -wise. I've only been able to teach one day so far this entire month.... It's either been cold, wet, or both...! but I've used this down time to spruce up my websites and work on my address book distribution lists.

That's about it... I've been enjoying watching the Australian Open on TV... Not much else to report...

I'll try to publish the photos of our recent house repair soon. -We had the foundation of our house leveled... -Now the adventure of renovating begins...!

Bye for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: