Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Haven't posted in a while...

I'm a mess again. I'm barely keeping things together these days. I'd love to blog more but I can't prioritize an hour of blog time above more pressing matters. It's all I can do to keep up with my prayer journal right now. Beginning today, this blog is going to have to be reduced to a single weekly posting over each weekend. I'll pick it up again as the Lord blesses me with more time.

My major news at the moment is that I've been facing severe heal issues lately. It's never been more physically difficult to go out there and earn a living on the tennis court like it is right now. At the end of many days I can hardly walk. Off the court I'm constantly icing and elevating my feet.

I've seriously been contemplating a career change, or at least a 'sabbatical' in order to allow my body to recover from a life time of physical punishment on the hard tennis court.

Now I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything like that. I'm just reporting the facts.

I know everything will work together for Good. (see today's prayer journal entry for more detail on that...)

In spite of all the seemingly insurmountable obstacles I'm facing, I'm still optimistic. I serve a God who is capable of anything. -He's a God of miracles. And I face a future as bright as the God I serve...!

That's Coach Sam's Life Today... Check in again for another update by Sunday, November 18.

0 comments: