Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Favorite Cool, Refreshing Beverage These Days...


This is my favorite drink now. I do add a little organic sugar, but only enough to sweeten it a little. I think back to when I used to consume all sorts of bad drinks. I've given up all sodas and any alcoholic drinks. I'm really limiting the amounts and types of sports drinks I consume, too. I'm getting rid of all the excess sugars in my diet.
Oh, I'll have an occasional dessert here and there, but for the most part I'm watching my caloric intake very closely these days. It's very important that I lose weight, I haven't been under 200 pounds in over seven or eight years!
My family deserves a thinner and more healthy daddy and husband... -And I owe it to myself, too! Hopefully switching to mainly water and an occasional herbal tea for my fluid consumption will make a difference....
That's it for now... More tomorrow...
-Chadwell Out-

0 comments: