Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey Day and Beyond


This is the final product of the art project my wife organized for my recent Activity Camp that included tennis, golf, fishing, and art. We held the camp the day before Thanksgiving and had sixteen participants. It was a very successful day, all in all...!
Our Thanksgiving was good. I smoked Turkey and it came out fantastic. All Monica's side dishes were excellent, too. It was a feast that we will long remember...!
The weather turned cold for Thanksgiving to give us more of a holiday atmosphere. I didn't as I normally have on previous holidays. I spent time hanging out with Elijah and Connor. We watched some movies and generally just had a good time. We also spent some time on a couple of home improvement projects we've been working on for awhile.
I've cut back on this blog to one a week or every couple of weeks right now because I have so much other stuff going on. I am trying to be faithful to my prayer journal and Elijah's photo blog, trying to update those daily.
Today Monica and Elijah are sleeping in because Elijah was up most of the night last night. he house is normally not this quiet at 8:30 AM and I'm enjoying some uninterrupted writing time.
I'm going to work on marketing upcoming programs all morning and then spend the afternoon with Elijah so Monica can work on her projects later today before we have church tonight...!
That's it. My mother and father in law are coming to visit next month for Christmas and I'm very much looking forward to that...! YEA!
I'll post more as soon as I can...!
-Coach Sam

0 comments: