Friday, September 26, 2008

About My Wife....

I love my Wife. I've never met a sweeter, nicer person my entire life. I knew the first time I ever met her that she was very, very special. I've never once in my entire life not observe her give 100% of herself to the task at hand. She's an awesome mommy to Elijah and Connor. She's a totally devoted wife to me. She always thinks of and places everyone else's needs before her own. She's a beautiful human being both inside and out.

We've both grown very much in our personal relationships with Jesus Christ since we first met. It's really been an incredible journey. I love how we encourage and inspire each other. I love when she prays for me and when we pray together. I am a very blessed man because of my precious wife.

Monica, I know I'm embarrassing You and you'll deny that you are deserving of such high praise, but it's that very humility, kindness, and gentleness about you that sets you apart from the rest of the world and makes you so special. I want everyone to know how special you are, what you mean to this family, and how much I love You. I praise and thank our heavenly Father every day for You and our family. You are a blessing to us!

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

As Monica's Mom, I thank YOU for coming into her life and falling in love. You brought her joynand meaning and gave her a renewed desire to find her way back to Jehovah, making Him the third partner in your marriage. May you live a long time togrther as her father and I have.