Sunday, September 07, 2008

God Created the Heavens and The Earth...


As seen from outer space, Earth looks like a bright blue ball. The blue is water, which covers most of the surface of Earth. Clouds and bodies of ice, such as Antarctica, appear white, while land forms look brownish. None of the other planets in our solar system are capable of supporting life. But in contrast, millions of different species are able to thrive on planet earth.
.
I simply refuse to believe that all this happened by chance. It is preposterous to consider that all life, all this diversity of living is evolved over millions and millions of years.

The bible clearly states: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. God created all life. Humans are the highest form of life on this planet. What is our purpose here? Why did God make us? Why did God make You and Me...?

The answer to that is for us to know Him, to tell others about Him, and honor Him with the way we live our lives. We are no accident.

Today I simply marvel at the Greatness of God, and humble myself before Him. God is Great. God is Good. God is in control. He truly does have the whole world in His hands.


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I love You. How Great thou Truly are. My King I submit to You. I seek only to do Your will. Father God You are the Maker of the universe. You are the Author of Life, the Giver of all good things. You are my Comfort in times of trouble. You are the Everlasting, All-Powerful God.

Father God I give this day to You. Thank You for another day of precious life. Thank You for another opportunity to make a difference in this world. I recognize that everything I have and everything I have accomplished is from and because of You. Lord I live for You.

And I pray these things in the sweet name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Amen.

0 comments: