Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back Home...!




Hello Friends and Family, (maybe a few strangers...)

We arrived back home on Monday and the discovered our neighborhood looked like a disaster area. There were huge trees down everywhere. Some were on houses. Praise God our house had really no damage. The only inconvenience we have suffered is no internet at our house. I do have internet working at the tennis shop, though and that is where I am posting from this morning.

It's been six days since the storm and our little comunity is still far from back to normal. Farther south and east of us the situation is even more dire. I'm going to spend today calling and checking up on many of my tennis students.

That's about it. I have many photos to post and I'll try to get around to that as soon as possible.

More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: