Saturday, November 15, 2008

Starting a New Job Today!


Today I am teaching my first tennis lessons at the Bayou Club in Angleton... I am very excited. It's a beautiful day out there today. Kinda cold and windy, but not too bad, and I'm sure it will warm up later this afternoon.

YEA...! I'll be writing and posting more about this exciting new change in my career path the next few weeks. For now let me just assure everyone that this is a good thing for my family and I.

I sincerely appreciate the many phone calls and email messages I have received expressing concern and or well-wishes...!

I have some fond memories of working at my old place of employment but those are definitely in the rear view and I am looking forward to making new memories at my new venue in Angleton.

More later... -Coach Sam

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Congratulations, Sam! We could not be happier for you. May God bless you for making a change for the positive. Our prayers are with you for continued success and peace of mind.
Arno and Judy