Monday, October 03, 2011

The Power of the Tummy


This photo was taken March 9, 2009.  I found it while browsing an old photo album.  It reminded me that Elijah and I used to go fishing a lot.   It was very easy to fish at Columbia Lakes back when we first moved there.But over the years the owners have not taken care of the lakes and lagoons and now it is impossible to fish because of all the overgrown vegetation.

In this photo we were fishing at Shy pond in Lake Jackson on a Saturday afternoon after I had completed my lessons.  I had just laid down for a second to rest my eyes and was fast asleep.    Elijah crawled up on my tummy wearing my hat when Monica snapped the picture above.


But my tummy has 'special' powers and it wasn't long before Elijah was unconscious as well.  We did not catch any fish that day but we did have a very good father ~ son time that I will not forget.

Seeing that photo makes me want to plan another fishing trip again, soon...!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the "sleeping belly tool" is something that would come in handy. I also am a follower of Christ Jesus and my wife is due with our first child in February.

Here is a link to my site if you're interested to read some of my observations.

Ben Cabe Link

sophia smith said...

Very funny..I think is benefit of big tummy..Very interesting blog post you shared here...

-----------
brimonidine tartrate